Wood shavings. Wood shavings are a one hundred per cent natural product and are generated mostly during the machine processing of wood in timber mills. … Normally, a difference is made between wood chips and wood shavings, as well as between sawdust, a clearly finer, dustier product.
Prices do not include delivery.
wood shavings have been specially designed for horses, flowers and poultry, chicks and other birds.
• Spruce and Pine softwood as raw1 material
• Moisture content 12-18%. Avg. 15%.
• Bulk density 185 Kg/m³
• Dust free, No bacteria
• Greatly reduces the risk of accidental rolling
• Will not carry easily into the feed or the drinkers
• Improved thermal properties, warm & comfortable
• Easy to use, a bedding suitable for use in most spreading equipment